Monday, August 6, 2012

I Miss My Shop & You!!!

I've been out of the shop due to an injury (not to mention the heat we've been  having) and I am missing what I love to do...   I hope to be back this Friday, Saturday, & Sunday the 10th, 11th, & 12th of August, 10:00am to 2:00pm with lots of new items...  I will be having a big sale due to medical bills, so most items are priced low and need to go... This is a NO TAX SALE...  My daughter is here to help me, since I am also going to physical therapy...   But if you are coming from out of town, please phone ahead, I don't want you to be disappointed if I had to leave early...  Please phone 314.814.6184...   Hope to see you soon...
Thank you, Toni

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! You're back in the saddle! I'll definitely have to make it by. You have the best store around and have been missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki you're so sweet!!! Thanks & can't wait to see you!!! Toni

    ReplyDelete